Treat yourself to a taste of Australia’s most famous river, the River Murray. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch cruising from Mypolonga aboard the boutique riverboat, Proud Mary.
Our Friday lunch cruise from Myponga is currently suspended. Please consider our Mannum Lunch cruise instead.
Treat yourself to a taste of Australia’s most famous river, with a sumptuous lunch cruising aboard the boutique Proud Mary riverboat.
Casting off every Friday at Mypolonga, the 1 hour 45 minute lunch cruise serves a fantastic buffet lunch prepared by our highly skilled chefs. Sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery and river views. Lunch may include a selection of ham, prawns, turkey and chicken, all with various sauces, a choice of 5 salads, fruit platter and freshly baked rolls.
South Australia’s life source, the Murray River, is home to abundant wildlife, spectacular scenery, beautiful skies and an overwhelming sense of tranquility. You can also take in some on board commentary about the history and ecological significance of the River.
Departing from and returning to Woodlane Reserve, Mypolonga, every Friday at 10:40am.*
Special dietary requirements
Our talented chefs insist on the highest quality of produce for their dishes. If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise us when you book your Lunch Cruise and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Please Note: Departure for the cruise is at 10:45am sharp. We encourage all guests to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to departure as we are unfortunately unable to delay our departure for guests who arrive late.
*Itinerary times and details are subject to variation due to daylight savings and river levels.
Travelling from Adelaide
- Take the South Eastern Freeway out of. Adelaide until you reach the Murray Bridge B55 exit (63kms approx.) and continue onto the township over the bridge.
- Continue onto Adelaide Rd/Karoonda Hwy/B55, then turn left onto Maurice Rd.
- From here turn right into Cypress terrace until you reach Mannum Rd/ B35 on the left.
- Follow this road for 6.2kms then turn right onto Dean Jaench Rd.
- Continue onto Liebelt Rd and then ahead on to Myplonga Rd. Woodlane Dr is marked ahead on the left with signage which will take you to the reserve ready for departure.
Could not fault the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, nothing was too much trouble.