Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions
Terms and surcharges
- Garaging costs are applicable for vehicles under 4 metres in length. Additional garaging charges will apply per 4-metre block. Two nights garaging facilities are only available on weekend cruises.
- Return bus transfers available with the Proud Mary Coach at Adelaide Central Bus Station Bay 2, Franklin Street, Adelaide. 5:15pm on Friday and Sunday for travel to the Clark Street Car Park at Murray Bridge.
- Your fare is fully inclusive of on-board accommodation, all meals, shore excursions and activities. Items not included are drinks purchased at the bar, travel insurance, connecting travel, garaging for your vehicle and fuel levies.
- To confirm your reservation, full payment or a non refundable deposit of AUD$450 per person per cruise must be be made at the online checkout depending on fare type booked.
- In the event of cancellation the following fees are applicable:
Over 60 days from date of travel = loss of 50%
Less than 60 days from date of travel = loss of full holiday cost
- It is strongly recommended that all passengers take out travel insurance (At a minimum Cancellation Cover is recommended). This not only protects you against sickness, loss of luggage, hospitalisation, but also against your need to cancel. This may be arranged independently or by Proud Mary. Proud Mary is an agent for NIB Insurance.
- All fares are quoted in Australian currency (AUD) and supersede all prices previously advertised.
- Proud Mary reserves the right to alter itineraries or transfer passengers from one vessel to another without notice. Proud Mary accepts no responsibility for coach services, other connecting travel arrangements to the vessel and onshore excursions operated by sub-contractors.
- A fuel surcharge of $8 per person per night is applicable and must be paid prior to departure. A fuel levy applies to all passengers travelling aboard the Proud Mary.
- Credit Card fees of 1% apply.
Terms and surcharges for group travel
Standard terms and surcharges apply with following changes as applicable.
To confirm your reservation, a non-refundable deposit of AUD$450 per person per cruise must be paid at the time of booking. Balance of payment for your holiday is to be paid 12 weeks prior to departure. In the event of cancellation the following fees are applicable:
Deposits and payments
- 120 days from travel – 50 percent of package cost.
- 90 days from travel – balance of package cost.
If travel is within 60 days of booking full payment is required upon booking.
- Under 120 days but more than 91 days from travel – loss of 50% of package cost.
- Under 90 days from travel – loss of full package cost.
Cash is the most convenient form of payment, as it requires no clearance period.
Personal, bank or company cheques are accepted; however take at least 5 working days to clear.
Direct deposit is also available – please contact us for bank details (if you wish to utilise direct deposit as your form of payment please ensure that your booking reference number and passenger/group name is clearly listed).
- Credit Card fees of 1% apply.