Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions
COVID 19 policy
The health of our guests and crew is vitally important to us and we are committed to making our cruises safe by following health advice from the relevant authorities.
In the event you are feeling unwell with Covid like symptoms you are required to notify a Crew member. The Crew will arrange a Rapid Antigen Test. If you test positive for COVID 19 while on your Proud Mary Cruise you will be asked to immediately isolate in your room.
The Captain will then notify the office and arrange a transfer at the next available stop at which point you will be required to disembark the Vessel and be transferred to a hotel.
Passengers with vehicles stored at the Proud Mary garage at Murray Bridge will be transferred back to Murray Bridge to collect their vehicle.
Any transfers and accommodation required costs will payable by the passenger.
Depending on the level of cover purchased, travel insurance may provide cover for some COVID-19 related events, sickness, loss of luggage, hospitalisation, but also against your need to cancel.
For any further information or to organise your travel insurance please contact our reservations team on 1800 677 683 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and surcharges
- Garaging costs are applicable for vehicles under 4 metres in length. Additional garaging charges will apply per 4-metre block. Two nights garaging facilities are only available on weekend cruises.
- Return bus transfers available with the Proud Mary Coach at Adelaide Central Bus Station Bay 2, Franklin Street, Adelaide. 5:15pm on Friday and Sunday for travel to the Clark Street Car Park at Murray Bridge.
- Your fare is fully inclusive of on-board accommodation, all meals, shore excursions and activities. Items not included are drinks purchased at the bar, travel insurance, connecting travel, garaging for your vehicle and fuel levies.
- Please note that any requests made in regards to cabin numbers are taken on a request basis only. While we will endeavour to honour your request, we are unable to guarantee any requests made. Specific cabin numbers can only be guaranteed by paying the cabin upgrade fee (Cabin upgrades are subject to availability). Contact office for more information.
- To confirm your reservation, full payment or a non-refundable deposit of AUD$500 per person per cruise must be made at the online checkout depending on fare type booked.
- In the event of cancellation the following fees are applicable:
Over 60 days from date of travel = loss of non-refundable deposit
Less than 60 days from date of travel = loss of full holiday cost
- Depending on the level of cover purchased, travel insurance may provide cover for some COVID-19 related events, sickness, loss of luggage, hospitalisation, but also against your need to cancel. This may be arranged independently or by Proud Mary. Proud Mary is an agent for NIB Insurance.
- All fares are quoted in Australian currency (AUD) and supersede all prices previously advertised.
- Proud Mary reserves the right to alter itineraries or transfer passengers from one vessel to another without notice. Proud Mary accepts no responsibility for coach services, other connecting travel arrangements to the vessel and onshore excursions operated by sub-contractors.
- Credit Card fees of 1% apply.
Terms and surcharges for group travel
Standard terms and surcharges apply with following changes as applicable.
To confirm your reservation, a non-refundable deposit of must be paid at the time of booking. Balance of payment for your holiday is to be paid 12 weeks prior to departure. In the event of cancellation the following fees are applicable:
Deposits and payments
- Upon booking – non-refundable deposit
- 90 days from travel – balance of package cost.
If travel is within 90 days of booking full payment is required upon booking.
- More than 90 days from travel – loss of non-refundable deposit
- Under 90 days from travel – loss of full package cost.
Cash is the most convenient form of payment, as it requires no clearance period.
Personal, bank or company cheques are accepted; however take at least 5 working days to clear.
Direct deposit is also available –
Account Name: PM River Cruises Pty Ltd
BSB: 065 115
Account Number: 10 45 71 28
International transfer (SWIFT) Code: CTBAAU2S
Please advise if you direct deposit funds into our account. All transfers must be accompanied with a relevant reference number and passenger/group name or payment may not be applied to your booking.
Credit Card fees of 1% apply - VISA and Mastercard only
PM River Cruises Pty Ltd ABN 466 261 964 14 is a distributor of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (nib), ABN 81 115 932 173, AFSL 308461 and receives a commission for nib products purchased through PM River Cruises Pty Ltd. PM River Cruises Pty Ltd acts as an agent for nib and not as your agent. PM River Cruises Pty Ltd cannot give advice about nib products, and any factual information provided is not intended to imply a recommendation or opinion about nib products. Before you buy, please read the Product Disclosure Statement, Financial Services Guide and Target Market Determination (TMD) available from us. If you have a complaint about a nib product, see the Product Disclosure Statement for the complaints process. This insurance is underwritten by Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd, ABN 83 169 311 193.