Kangaroo Island – Seal Bay discovery
Full day guided small group coach tour, door to door from selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels.
- Return scenic SeaLink coach and SeaLink ferry travel
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- 2 course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided walk
- ‘In-Flight’ Birds of Prey Display
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Expert commentary by local SeaLink Coach Captain
- Entrance fees to attractions
The Seal Bay Discovery is an incredible day touring experience offering you amazing opportunities to discover the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island.
Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where you will listen to an introductory talk about the history of the oil distillery and take a guided tour. Finish off with some free time in their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products. Enjoy lunch in a bush setting at Vivonne Bay followed by a unique experience at Seal Bay where you’ll get up and close to nature as the wild Australian sea lions frolic and laze about on this stunning beach.
Next, visit Raptor Domain to watch an ‘In-Flight’ Australian Birds of Prey Display. Enjoy a delightful interactive experience and meet an array of Australian birds and raptors. From here you will travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close with Koalas, see Penguins swim and play, hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies, learn about endangered species, interact with Snakes, Crocodiles and reptiles and experience Kangaroo Island Wildlife at your fingertips!
In this section
- Additional tour options
- Adelaide City highlights
- Barossa food and wine experience
- Barossa and Hahndorf highlights
- McLaren Vale food and wine indulgence
- Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale highlights
- Kangaroo Island – Seal Bay discovery
- Kangaroo Island – remarkably wild
- Adelaide accommodation options
- Group Packages